Monday 14 January 2013

LIFE......

Everything, Words, Learned
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha Future, Mind, Past A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. George Bernard Shaw Mistakes, Nothing, Doing Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. Will Smith Hate, God, Bad All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. Ralph Waldo Emerson Better, Experiment When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. Erma Bombeck Hope, God, End Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain Nothing, Saying, Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE US

Powered by Blogger.